Friday, June 17, 2011

Part 7 Addition


  I can't believe I forgot to put this in the last part of our story!  It is one of my mom's favorite parts ;)  The day after my accident before Stephen headed home, my mom, somewhat jokingly, asked Stephen what his intentions were.  He smiled and didn't say anything at first.  So she asked again," What are your intentions?"  He looked her right in the eye and said with a totally serious face, " As soon as I get a car we are headed to Vegas."

My mom was actually struck speechless and she is not easily shocked.  I think that was the moment my mama fell in love with him.
December 1999 - My honey with his soon to be in-laws
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Momma Bug said...

Wow. I can really see your kids in that young Stephen face!

Courtney said...

I know! I will have to put up some more pictures of Stephen from that time.
Missing you!