Friday, July 29, 2011

Wonderful girliness

There was a time when I really was starting to think I would never have a daughter.  We had three boys first.  Now I have two girls!  Such a blessing!  These two girls are already as different as night and day.  I love the differences.  Not only are they complete opposites in personality but they really look nothing alike.  My wonderful husband has been blessed with some very strong genes, which is great - I find him very attractive ;)  Hadassah ,though, looks like my baby pictures - just with blue eyes.  Isabella is the only one with my eyes.

Hadassah is thoughtful, quiet.  Isabella is boisterous and loud. 

Isabella is a social butterfly.  I have seen her walk up to little girls at the park or church and confidently introduce herself and ask others to play.  Hadassah likes her family and anyone else is fine . . as long as they don't invade her space.

Isabella is cautious and careful physically.  Hadassah is already out to conquer the world physically.
It is an awesome thing that each of our children is unique.  I love to see what makes each of them tick.  What are their strengths and weaknesses?  How can they use them for God's glory?  What is His plan for them?


Posted by Picasa

No comments: