Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I have learned my lesson

Stephen and I have had some late nighters the past week. I think I have been getting to bed after 12am the last four nights. We have had great fellowship but . . . that is way too late for this mama. Yesterday morning I did not want to get out of bed. I was having the hardest time dragging myself from bed. Then I heard the trash truck and I, in a stupor, ran to the window to see if our trash was at the curb ( it was). When I turned around, through a blur, I saw this sweet face. She had been patiently waiting for me to get out of bed. She even did her hair - all by herself. Then as the world came into to focus I realized her hair was not the only hair she had been fixing . . . She had bestowed me with many a hairbow as well and I had slept through the whole thing. Now that is tired!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She did her hair all by herself? Good job Belly Bean!