Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Welcome!


I thought I would share a little of our home . . .
I don't know about you but it always feels to me like you get to know someone a little better after you have seen their home-
So today is a little of our upstairs living room
 

Aren't these flowers beautiful! I have wanted orchids for so long!
Vanessa bought me some orchids right before her wedding and I loved them.  Then they died when we moved :(
So on Mother's Day I bought myself Orchids ;)
In all honesty I thought it would be the only thing I received and I was ok with that.
Then my oldest son ( Caleb) surprised me with a special holster for my XD which was awesome.
 

On the left I have one basket for toys and one basket for books.
My newest realization is that I should invest in books that I like to read again and again and again . .
So I have been slowly buying my favorite children books for our basket.
I will have to post some of my favorites later.

Our Garden
Ok so I am over a week behind in my garden pictures but I thought I should post the pictures in stages.
We were trying to find something fun for the peas to grow up and found this section of fencing at Walmart.  Today the peas are almost reaching the top :O
 

My lemon cucumbers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: