Wednesday, June 19, 2013

We are well and back to adventures!


When I got back from Speech therapy with Kadin and Bailey today, I heard tinkering in the garage.  When I went to peek out there I was pushed back inside with a "wait till you see what we are doing!"
Caleb was being the most awesome of big brothers and making Titus a robot suit.
Titus just reveled in his brother's attention.  It wouldn't have really mattered what they were doing.  
 

SO cute!

Look at how our garden has grown!
 

Our new toy -
I know, Analene, not quite like your new watering hole ;) but we do the best we can.

Have I mentioned how much I love our new van?  Another thing in it's favor - it has rubber floors.
Yesterday all the big boys got buckets of soapy water and scrubbed it with scrub brushes. Then, since our driveway is on a hill, we just poured buckets of water through it.

The girls thought it was the perfect opportunity to build dams.
 
 

Our very special Papa on Father's Day
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Momma Bug said...

It looks like you guys are having fun there and that makes me smile :-)

Your swimming hole is perfect!
If your crew love it, than you are an award-winning mama :-D

(It looks like it would offer less mud to clean out of ears too, and that is an upside!! :-D)