Thursday, March 1, 2012

Have I Fallen Off The Planet

No, I really haven't!  This year started off with a bang for our family.  For a few wonderful months my sweet sister-in-law moved in with us and we got very busy with last minute wedding preparations.   Everyday was filled with planning and church meetings, processing everything emotionally, purchasing and plotting . . .   In the end the wedding went wonderfully and Vanessa was one of the prettiest brides I have ever seen.



Bailey was the ring-bearer and his hand never did come out of his pocket ;)

Isabella was one of the flower girls and loved being in the limelight.

Some more of my beautiful sister-in-laws.   Have I ever mentioned that my husband has 9 siblings . . . .

We so admire Clayton and Vanessa and are so excited to watch them journey through life together.
The ceremony was beautiful with God as the focus the whole time.

Some of the Smith family :D



The Big Brother Dance - The first half Ross danced with her and the second half (here) my honey did.


Our Peanut





and success!  . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this very special day. I love the pictures - everything looks so wonderful.