Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Date Night

Last night we had a date night - but not a Stephen and I date night - a big boy date night (and me).  For the last three weeks we have enjoyed planning a special night with our three oldest.  There was a movie coming out that they were very excited to see.

So the five of us bought junk food - some wanted root beer floats and some of us wanted cherry pie and ice cream and one certain adult (not me) wanted both. 





We had fun eating yummies and chatting then we snuggled and watched a movie.  After the movie we all settled in for a slumber party in our living room.  Our three boys have been working so hard to help me right now while I am not as on top of things.  It was fun to just spend an evening of playtime with them.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: