Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sweet Moments



Every night when I lay my sweet littles to bed I sit where they can all see me and regale them with stories from God's Word. This is Titus' favorite part of the day. By far.

He asks me as he gets comfy in his bed, " Are you going to tell me about GOD?"

A few nights ago as I was finishing our story of the night, Titus said " wait, can I say something to God?"

"Of course, I said, What do you want to say to Him?"

Titus - " God Thank you for my mommy"

Ahhhhhhh, be still my heart!!

Then he asked me if God could walk in space, how big was God, and many more questions.
After a sigh of adoration.
" Mommy, I have one more thing to say to God - God, I love you"

But we are still not to my favorite part . . . . .

A minute later he asked me, " Mommy, can we push our house?"

With a smile, " Why do you want to push our house honey?"

" Can we push it next to God? I want to be near him."

I am getting emotional writing this.

Oh my honey, you don't have to push the house to be near God. All you have to do is ask. He wants to be near you.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Caitlin Narwold said...

Aww! How sweet! Little kids say the cutest things! :)
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I love his unhindered faith. God is the Awesome Super Hero - He has saved us ;-)

Sweet Boy!